JULY 23, 2013
• Location: Selectmen’s meeting room, second floor, Town Hall
• Call to Order
• Approval of Minutes: June 25th
• 5:10 PM/ Map 39 Lot 10/SE79-338: continuation of a public hearing under the requirements of G.L. Ch.131 § 40, as amended, and the West Tisbury Wetlands Protection Bylaw and regulations to consider a Notice of Intent filed by Vineyard Land Surveying & Engineering, Inc. on behalf of ENDOFTHEDIRTROAD, LLC, owner of property located at 225 Middle Point Road. The project consists of site work to install, vegetate and maintain a coir fiber envelope coastal engineered structure on the face of a coastal bank on Tisbury Great Pond and to provide beach nourishment. Review Coastal Beach, Bank, Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage, Buffer Zone See 310 CMR 10.24, 10.27, 10.30. Sections IV, VI, IX and XIII of the Bylaw. Chapter 13 of the MACC handbook regarding these resource areas.
• Old Business:
Mill Brook Watershed Study
Map 1 Lot 14/Keen – Follow-up site visit done July 5th
• New Business:
Tisbury Great Pond Openings/Letter from DMF
Time will be reserved for any topics that the chair did not reasonably anticipate.
August 1st – Coastal Training Workshop/Waquoit Bay (9-5)
August 8th – Fern workshop at Polly Hill (9-3)
August 9th – Fern workshop at Polly Hill (9-12)
August 8th – Site Visits if necessary
August 13th – Next regularly scheduled meeting
Mass Estuaries Project: Payment of Bill
• Letter from Mary and Martin Keen dated June 27th
• Memo from MEP to Kent Healy dated June 21st
• Copy of letter from DMF dated July 15th regarding breaching TGP
• Map 3 Lot 65.3 /Follow-up letter to Brian Athearn/Letter dated July 8th
• Map 3 Lots 24 & 26/Breech of dam dated July 10th
• Executive Session
Please note that the Commission may act on items in a different order than they appear on this agenda. Also, if the Commission so votes, the Commission may go into executive session during the meeting.