JUNE 25, 2013
• Location: Selectmen’s meeting room, second floor, Town Hall
• Call to Order
• Approval of Minutes: May 28th
• 5:10 PM/ Map 39 Lot 10/SE79-xxx a public hearing under the requirements of G.L. Ch.131 § 40, as amended, and the West Tisbury Wetlands Protection Bylaw and regulations to consider a Notice of Intent filed by Vineyard Land Surveying & Engineering, Inc. on behalf of ENDOFTHEDIRTROAD, LLC, owner of property located at 225 Middle Point Road. The project consists of site work to install, vegetate and maintain a coir fiber envelope coastal engineered structure on the face of a coastal bank on Tisbury Great Pond and to provide beach nourishment. Review Coastal Beach, Bank, Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage, Buffer Zone See 310 CMR 10.24, 10.27, 10.30. Sections IV, VI, IX and XIII of the Bylaw. Chapter 13 of the MACC handbook regarding these resource areas.
• Old Business:
Mill Brook Watershed Study
Lambert’s Cove Road/Stormwater runoff/ Driveway letters
Map 3 Lot 65.3/ Brian Athearn/Letter from Don Liptack
Map 1 Lot 14/Keen - Possible Violation
• New Business: Time will be reserved for any topics that the chair did not reasonably anticipate.
July ? – Site Visits
July 9th – Next regularly scheduled meeting
• Map 3 Lot 38/ SE79-319: Certificate of Compliance
• Copies of Tisbury Great Pond/oyster restoration project/ permits:
• Chapter 91 License (includes GPS coordinates of project site per OOC, DEP Water Quality Certification, MEPA/Final Record of Decision, Army Corp of Engineers MA General Permit, and CZM Federal Consistency Review
• Copy of letter from Kent Healy to Brian Howes dated June 12th re:Tisbury Great Pond MEP report
• Map 7 Lot 76/ E-mail inquiry regarding regulating flow of Blackwater Brooke and downed tree
• Lambert’s Cove Road/letters to property owners
• Map 1 Lot 14/Keen/letter re: clearing
• Executive Session
Please note that the Commission may act on items in a different order than they appear on this agenda. Also, if the Commission so votes, the Commission may go into executive session during the meeting.