REGULAR SELECT BOARD MEETING
Callahan Room Dalton Town Hall
7:00 P.M, April 22, 2019
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes: April 8, 2019
5. Public Address to the Board:
This is the time when the Public may address the Board on any item listed on the meeting agenda or on any issue or matter of the Town. If you intend on addressing the Board at this time we ask that you do the following:
* Please identify yourself by name, address or the company/institution you represent.
* The Public Address to the Board segment will last no longer than 30 minutes.
* Please make your comments concise and try not to repeat statements made by others.
* Please address your comments to the Board Chair.
* Discussion or debate on any issue may not take place at this time.
* Questions on procedural matters may be answered by the Chair or their designee.
* Please be cordial and respectful of others.
* If anyone wishes to be recognized when an agenda item is discussed by the Board, please make the request at this time. This request may be granted by the Board Chair. Address comments to the Board Chair and be concise.
6. Civilian Civil Service Awards
7. Discussion/Approval of Annual Dalton Carnival Wednesday June 5th through Sunday June 9th
• Police Dept.
9. Dalton Park Realty Trust (Victoria Villa Mobile Home Park)
• Update on Septic Systems
• Resident Complaint
• DEP Notice of Noncompliance
10. Open as License Board
• Flammable Fluid Registration Renewal
Close as License Board
11. Approval of August 25th Run for the Troops
12. Wahconah School Building Committee/CBRSD School Committee Reports
13. Discussion of Debt Exclusion Ballot Question
14. Approval of Agreement with Dalton Dispatcher’s Association
15. Items for Future Agendas
16. Remarks of Select Board
• John W. Bartels, Jr., holds office hours by appointment at the Dalton Town Hall when available and at the Dalton Senior Center every 4th Thursday of the month from 4:30 PM until 6:00 PM. To reserve time at the Dalton Senior Center, please call 413-684-2000. For further information, or to schedule other appointments, please call 413-684-6111 Ext. 11. or Mr. Bartels' home number at 413-684-2526.
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
• The Green Dalton Committee is looking for new members. If interested, contact the Town Manager’s Office. 684-6111 X11.
18. Executive Session - Not to Return to Open Session: To conduct a strategy in preparation for negotiations with union & non-union personnel, (Note: Chairman must declare that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body); and not return to open session:
19. Executive Session Minutes: April 9, 2019