You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States (Toll Free): 1 877 568 4106
- One-touch: tel:+18775684106,,195182965#
United States: +1 (646) 749-3129
- One-touch: tel:+16467493129,,195182965#
Access Code: 195-182-965
1. Open meeting
2. Roll Call-
3. Presentation of the FY 2021 Budget of the Dalton Housing Authority- Vote Req.
4. Review of Minutes
• October 29, 2020
• November 16, 2020
• November 27, 2020
5. Financial Reports-
• Monthly Check Register for November 2020
• November Balance Sheet, I/E Report
6. Executive Director Report:
• Office Expansion- Still getting quotes- Contractors have come and have not submitted quotes yet.
• ED is still working with out an assistant-DHCD is aware.
• Vacancies- 667-1 Pomeroy-2-E, 3-B, 4-B, 5-E
667-2 Pinegrove- A-1., D-14, Feb. 1 D-13
CHAMP still delays re-occupying units.
• Rents- All good except one 705 still owing.
• Truck-Delivery should be any day
• COVID- New vacuum cleaners have been ordered. Wall dispensers to be installed in hallways, Comm Rooms and Laundry Rooms.
• GB Cleaners have been hired to surface clean both developments. They will also sanitize vacant units prior to occupancy with a fogger machine and will also do Comm Rooms and Laundry Room. DHCD has funded this. It does not come from our reserves
Bruce Lester has been hired for the part-time position
Rivers Landscaping has been hired for assistance with snow removal.
DHCD-Public Housing Notices-
Re: LHA Responsibilities to Tenants and Applicants who are Victims of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
Management Services Agreement and Interim Executive Director Contract Guidelines and Templates
December Coronavirus Relief Bill & State-Aided Public Housing
Other business not anticipated within 48 hours of scheduled meeting at time of posting.