Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the Southampton Conservation Commission will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found below. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means.
The Conservation Commission meeting will be held via a Zoom Meet-ing (Internet)
Public Participation via calling in or using your computer is en-couraged
To Watch on Computer/Tablet or phone
• Go to Zoom.us/join
o Hit “Join a meeting” in top right of screen
o Type in Meeting ID: Meeting ID: 846 3409 1950
o Hit “Join”
o Please be sure to mute your device when joining in
Note: to join in video meeting with cell phone you will need to download the zoom app from the app store.
To call in: 1-646-558-8656; Meeting ID: 846 3409 1950 Password: 690591
6:00 Call meeting to order
Open Time to the Public
1. Notice of Intent (NOI) - continued, Pequot Pond, DEP# 289-0225, Applicant: Don Leger, Hampton Ponds Association, Representative: SOLitude Lake Management
2. NOI, East St Bridge, DEP# 289-0226, Applicant: Edward Gibson, Town Administrator, Representative: VHB, Inc.
1. Forest Management
1. Representatives to other boards and committees
o Stormwater Code Review
o Open Space & Recreation Plan Update
o Open Space
o Master Plan Implementation
o Community Preservation
2. Updates from other boards
3. Conservation Agent discussion
4. Review minutes from June 1, 2020
5. Treasurer’s Report
8. Any other necessary business that cannot await the July 6, 2020 Conservation Commission meeting.
Other Site Visits
Upcoming Meeting Dates (subject to change)
06/29/2020, 07/06/2020, 07/20/2020