Be advised this meeting will be audio and video taped.
*Pledge of Allegiance*
Call Meeting to Order
4:00 p.m. Class III License Hearing – Norfolk Auto Repair, 38 Main Street
TOWN ADMINISTRATOR REPORT
Report of Warrants
- The following warrants have been signed:
09/29/17 - #07ADJPS18 for ($270.08); 10/27/17 - #09P18/09PS18 for $748,360.34; 10/31/17 - #18V18 for $707,226.19; 10/31/17 - #18VS18 for $67,794.68; #11/07/17 - #19V18 for $158,144.03; and #19VSA18 for $7,627.50.
- Please consider a Mutual Aid Agreement with the Town of Foxborough for Animal Control.
- Please consider awarding a Contract for Drug/Alcohol Testing Services to Advantage Drug Testing for a three-year period of 1/1/18 – 12/31/20 through SERSG.
- Please consider appointing Erin Hunt as an Associate Planning Board Member.
- Please consider the Norfolk Lions Club request to hold the Annual Santa Parade on Sunday, December 3, 2017, beginning at 2:45 p.m.
- Please consider allowing Norfolk Carols to use the Town Common and Gazebo for a community sing-a-long event on Saturday, December 16 (rain date of December 17), beginning around 5 p.m.
- Please reaffirm your vote to approve the hourly rate increases for Contract Snow Plowing Equipment; Contract Drivers and Laborers per a memo from DPW Director dated October 30, 2017.
- Please consider a one-day liquor license for beer, wine and mixed drinks for the Norfolk Lions Club at the Norfolk Grange for their Chili Fest Hoe Down on Saturday, February 3, 2018 from 6:30 p.m. until 11 p.m.
- Please consider a one-day beer and wine license for the Grangers at the Norfolk Grange for a square dance on March 17, 2018 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Tickets will be $25 per person.
- Please close the warrant for December 5, 2017.