Town Building Committee
Board of Selectmen
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Town Hall, 3rd Floor Auditorium
• Review and approve minutes from the November 20, 2018 Town Building Committee meeting.
• Discuss appraisal for the private parcel at 42 Western Avenue for potential acquisition, including the Selectmen’s commentary concerning the appraisal and the status of any negotiations to date.
• Discuss designer’s analysis of the relative costs between the scenario involving a combined public safety building at the 42 Western Avenue site and the scenario involving a stand-alone police station on the footprint of the current public safety building and a stand-alone fire station at the Town-owned John Wise Avenue site.
• Update concerning design process and plans for the two scenarios, if available.
• Discuss whether the potential purchase of 11 John Wise Avenue would be advantageous to public safety building scenarios at the Town-owned John Wise Avenue site.
• Continue to discuss the agenda for and promotion of the December 13, 2018 public forum.
• Public comment.
• Items not apparent to the Chairman by the meeting posting deadline.