1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
5. Public to Address the Board
• An opportunity for members of the public to address the Select Board.
6. Buddy Walk 2015
7. Public Information Meeting
• Proposal to Redevelop Old Dalton High as Affordable Housing by Berkshire Housing Development & Rees-Larking Development
8. Consideration of designating Berkshire Housing Development & Rees-Larking Development as the developers of Old Dalton High
9. Consideration of Designating the Traffic Commission as Parking Clerk & Appeals Board
10. Preliminary June 29th, Special Town Meeting Motions and final list of Capital Budget items and proposed appropriations
11. Pipeline Working Group Update
12. Annual Appointments
13. Requests for Vacation Carry-over and/or payment
14. Items for future Agendas
• The MassDOT will hold a Public Information Meeting on the proposed Housatonic Street Reconstruction project at the Nessacus Regional Middle School Auditorium on Thursday June 25th, at 7:00 p.m.
• Please note that Dalton’s Official Meeting Postings, Agendas and Minutes can be viewed at mytowngovernment.org/01226
• The Veteran’s Agent holds office hours on Tuesdays 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Dalton Town Hall and on Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach the Veterans’ Agent at 413-684-6111 Ext. 19.
• State Representative Paul Mark holds office hours at the Dalton Town Hall, 462 Main Street, in the Callahan Room on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the exception of the third Tuesday of each month. On the third Tuesday, office hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town Hall and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dalton Senior Center. You can reach his office at his district number which is 413-464-5635.
• John W. Bartels, Jr., holds office hours every Thursday afternoon from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., or by appointment, in the Select Board Office at the Town Hall. For further information please call 413-684-6111 Ext. 11.
16. Executive Session: To conduct a strategy session in preparation for negotiations with union and non-union personnel, to discuss strategy with respect to litigation, to consider the value of real estate (NOTE: Chairman must declare that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating and litigating position of the public body.), to comply with, or act under the authority of any general law: Chapter 214 section 1B Right of Privacy and not return to open session.