Select Board Meeting Agenda
Monday, August 1, 2022 7:00pm
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, this meeting will be conducted via remote means. Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so by clicking on the ZOOM link below on the agenda. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, for reasons of economic hardship and despite best efforts, we will post on the new MyTownGovernment platform an audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
All votes will be by roll call only. All town officials and members of the public will be introduced. Reminder to attendees to stay muted unless speaking on a particular item or addressed by the Chair.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 851 3292 7852
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,85132927852#,,,,*794656# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 851 3292 7852
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbjOM90VGg
Minutes – 6/6/2022 & 6/27/22
• New VOTES Act for Early Voting-Vote to Defer Scheduling of Constables to Pelham Town Clerk & Police Chief.
• Vote to Sign September 6, 2022 State Primary Election Warrant
• Approve 2022 Fall Special Town Meeting Calendar
• Regional School Track Project-Doug Slaughter
• Next Steps for Wilson Property, Buffam Road
• Discharge of Real Estate Mortgage, 8 Amherst Road
• Vote to Award FY2023 Highway Bids;
Aggregates & Loam-Delta Sand & Gravel
Hot Mix Asphalt Picked Up & Rubberized Chip Seal Applied-All States Asphalt, Inc.
Highway Line Painting-K-5 Corporation
Heating Oil & Diesel Fuel-Mirabito Holdings, Inc.
• Vote to Accept DPW Mechanic Job Description from Wage Study
• IT Advisory Group Appointments
• Approve Vacation Carry Overs from FY2022
• Declaration of Surplus-2004 Crown Victoria
• FY2023 MIIA Unemployment Services Program
Building Inspector; Select Board Member Tara Loomis
Fire Department; Select Board Member Tara Loomis
Highway Department; Select Board Member Robert Agoglia
Police Department; Select Board Member Robert Agoglia
Town Offices; Select Board Member David Shanabrook
Tree Warden; Select Board Member David Shanabrook
o Classification & Compensation Study Follow Up
Time Reserved for Topics the Chair Did Not Reasonably Anticipate
Next Select Board Meeting: TBD
*Note: The list of topics was comprehensive as of the date of posting, however the public body may consider or act on unforeseen items not listed here to the extent allowed by law.