October 16, 2013
Approval of Minutes
Commission Discussion Items:
1. Report by Anne & Bill regarding Selectmen's Meeting of August 26th.
2. Consideration of rotating Chair & Co-Chair by month or other schedule.
3. Consideration of dividing up other responsibilities in such a way that the Chairmanship is not a burdensome responsibility (none of us have the time to do all that Randy did).
4. Consideration of case manager for each NOI or inquiry (Mark's recommendation).
5. Consideration of rotation of responsibility to put ads in the newspaper in a timely fashion.
6. Consideration of rotation of responsibility for one of us to keep tabs on all Commission supervised lands (lands granted to Town).
7. Consideration of rotation of one of us to report quarterly on ConCom finances.
8. Consideration of rotation of attendance at all Selectmen's Meetings & Department Meetings.
9. Schedule training session by Bill for us on PC mapping.
10. Schedule training by Melanie for us on office filing system, protocol for ads in newspapers, office equipment, etc.
11. Consideration of rotation of responsibility for fielding telephone inquiries (rotate by month?)
12. Review of the requirement to notify Melanie promptly if you are unable to attend a meeting.
13. Quarterly review of attendance at meetings & site visits.
14. Some preliminary training information for Travis Stolgitis.
NEW BUSINESS – HEARINGS
6:35 p.m. William & Anne VanArsdale – Notice of Intent
97 Barre Road, Hardwick
Construction of gravel road for private water supply pump house and access for single family home
6:45 p.m.** Sherry Patch Discussion Items:
1. New Furnace Landing/Gazebo (Gail Anderson)
2. Rural 11
7:00 p.m.** East Quabbin Land Trust (Community Health & Recreation Opportunities)
Consider issuing a Certificate of Compliance to Tyco Flow Control (DEP#176-0121)
*Agenda is subject to change.
**This is not a public hearing item. This business may be taken out of order or discussed earlier than noted on the agenda as meeting progress allows.