Town of Hardwick Conservation Commission AGENDA
June 17, 2015
Approval of Minutes of June 3, 2015
Public Hearings: Borrego Solar, NOI for 2553 Barre Road & 0 Cleveland Road, hearing continued
Forest Cutting Plans: Robinson Lumber, 120 acres, Cleveland Rd; Clapp Rd., 2 parcels; Mellon & Greenwich Rds.
Requests for Certificate of Compliance:
Report on Inquiries/ comments to the commission:
William Van Arsdell and Stephen DiSilvestro re: construction of a boardwalk at 97 Barre Road.
Financial Report (L. Leehy): Approval and signing of invoices
Site Visit Reports:
1. Borrego Solar, Cleveland Road
2. Podbelski Farm, Turkey Street
Commission Office Report:
1. Priority: NOI for Gazebo (signed by Select board chairperson, 6/8/15)
2. New positions, elections 3. Commission website, brochure, checklist for building permit/education & outreach; edit brochure
4. Report on Department Heads Meeting, 6/11/15 (A. Rylestone)
5. Regulatory issues from Mark Stinson, DEP: handout on common mistakes on DEP forms 6. Associate member option
Date and time of next meeting: July 15, 2015, 6:30 PM
This meeting is posted in compliance with the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law. The agenda may change to reflect unforeseen business.