Town of Hardwick Conservation Commission AGENDA
July 15, 2015
Approval of Minutes of June 17, 2015
Public Hearings: Borrego Solar hearing continued from 6/17/15
Forest Cutting Plans: Follow-up re: Mellon Rd, flagging of 300’ buffer zone
Requests for Certificate of Compliance:
Report on Inquiries/ comments to the commission: Boardwalk at Van Arsdell Property; awaiting NOI
Financial Report (L. Leehy): Approval and signing of invoices
Site Visit Reports:
1. Howard Lane Property (Enforcement Order), 144 Barre Rd.
2. Dunroamin Country Club (Cert. of Compliance), 262 Lower Rd.
Commission Office Report:
1. Priority: Elections, new positions
2. Shorter meeting strategies
3. Air Conditioner (Peggy)
4 Abutter Notices for Gazebo/Old Furnace NOI (Peggy, Bill)
5 Commission website, checklist for building permit/education & outreach; edit brochure (Becky)
6 Expiration of Commission members’ terms (Anne)
7. Associate member option
8. Checklist for Bd. of Health, Planning Board (Jennifer)
9. Planning Board hearing re: Borrego Solar
Date and time of next meeting: August 19, 2015, 6:30 PM
This meeting is posted in compliance with the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law. The agenda may change to reflect unforeseen business.